Tuesday 7 August 2012

SEED Magazine





Here's the cover of SEED magazine's latest issue, the third for 2012. While I didn't write anything this time around, I edited a number of articles, proofread most of the others and gained a sub editor credit for my hard work







I also co-authored an eight-page feature article with Craig Henderson in the previous issue. I had a great time working with the editors, Suellen Green and Michelle Smart, who let me edit a number of articles and proofread the magazine as a whole. 





While I'm on a role with the covers, Writers Victoria mentioned my story Time and Time Again in their Jan-Feb 2012 issue for winning the 2011 Melton Short Story competition and being Highly Commended in The (2011) Henry Lawson Society Literary Awards.


Thanks for visiting,
Emanuel


No comments: