Friday 9 September 2011

So much to write; so little time...

I've been spending most of my 'spare' time either editing old stories or writing chapters for my novel. Unfortuneatly, this has left little time for blogging. It's not that I don't want to - I quite enjoy it - there just aren't enough hours in a day or days per week to do everything I want. Add two sick children to the mix, a house that refuses to clean itself and food that won't self-prepare, and... well... you get the point.

Please dont dismiss my blog just yet. Once I get a few more chapters down, or find a way to clone myself, the posts will come thick and fast. But for now it's back to digitising another chapter :)

Emanuel

2 comments:

Lauren Brown said...

When all else fails, just post some bad drawings. I find that keeps people interested :P

Unknown said...

Great idea!

So, ah, there's a class on that right?

I suck at drawing more than I suck at writing :)

Emanuel